The crowns are representative of a season: spring, summer, autumn and winter and the green base can be used to decorate the home throughout the year.
* Spring: putting a big bow at the top and holiday decorating with flowers of the field and whether natural or synthetic, seasonal fruits, peppers, beans and vegetables.
* Summer heat and leisure time, a blue crown with marine motifs.
* Autumn: leaf decoration may be based on orange, brown and dark green, or do it on the basis of Halloween.
* Winter: Totally Christmas, to receive guests at home.
Making wreaths at any time of year need not represent an expense, you can use the resources that are home.
Possibly Related Articles:
- Christmas Balls with Seeds
* Styrofoam balls sanded.
* White glue or silicone.
* Seeds of various colors but the same size.
* Clear spray.
* Water-based paint in earth tones.
* Christmas bows.
- Learn how to combine green
Dear friends, we talked earlier about decorating trends for this year 2012. Green is one of the colors that we see this spring. It's a beautiful color combination correctly harmonize our rooms.
- More Ideas to Decorate The Table at Christmas
Some people say that the most complicated of the Christmas decorations to create a room conducive to the spirit Natalino. But if there is something important to create a pleasant atmosphere is the ...
- Fruits and Flowers to Live Up Your Table
In today's article we leave you with another great idea or suggestion regarding concerns centerpieces. Dress your surfaces with autumn style!
For this note that the fruits have an important role...
- Choosing The Curtains
To choose the curtains in your home should be a major factor in mind. Beyond the most important decoration that give you privacy, especially if your window is visible from a nearby building, be...
- Interior Decoration & Design: FENG SHUI -part 2-
The Decor Feng Shui
The Feng Shui is like a guide to analyze and correct the energy passing through our space. The decor and furniture placement is made in such a way as to create a path along w...
- How to Decorate a Bedroom for Children
Many times we do not give importance to our children's room, we believe it is worth investing much money in it, because children grow quickly, and tastes change constantly. But it's worth Decorate ...
- Ideas to Decorate A Nursery Room
In the nursery should be practical when choosing how we will decorate, and to remember they need space, light and openness.
Depending on the budget that we currently spend, you can opt for twin ...
- Hiring An Interior Designer
The figure of the interior designer is often confused with the architect or the designer. In fact, it is a little known but essential training for our homes. Focus on it.
Who is it?
- His por...
- All You Need to Know About Budgets
1. Why is it desirable to do a budget?
First, because it is an official document, therefore, the contractor is legally bound to respect the conditions laid down therein. In cases of dispute this...