As an alternative to granite quartz worktops then it’s worth buying … reasons:
* Composition … a mixture of quartz and resin that produces a hard wear surface, more than capable of supporting most of the impacts caused by everyday use
* Durability … most are quartz worktop nonporous and stain resistant – so no sealing surface or maintenance needed
* The color … much wider range of available colors of natural stone, especially if you are looking for light gray or red color of the / blue / green
* Appearance … colors and designs are made by man and therefore the sample of color / model you choose is the color / pattern to get (this can not be guaranteed with a natural stone product)
* Cleaning and maintenance … nonporous and scratch resistant, quartz worktops are extremely hygienic (some have antibacterial properties.) Cleaning is best accomplished with a damp cloth and a small amount of household bleach does not clean
* Cost is not cheap … but in about 75% of the cost of granite, very affordable
* Big brands … silestone, zodiac, ceaserstone, q-stone has a large number of stockists throughout the country
Quartz worktops are not a DIY job – usually are sold by specialized manufacturers solid surface that does not manufacture to its “template” the kitchen (the same process of buying granite). This may cause more disruption to the facility since it is the inevitable delay between templates, fabrication and assembly (depending on the provider anything from 5 to 20 days)
Note! templates can not be performed until their units have been installed base. Always check the time delay before placing your order, and you might need for your kitchen worktops adjuster to fit temporarily. Installation of a sink, a kitchen and possibly the temporary top means you can still use your kitchen (albeit limited), while waiting for their new quartz worktop.
Taking into account quartz worktops as being visually impressive as the granite, to all intensive purposes as strong as granite, are more hygienic and easier to maintain than granite, and generally more expensive than the granite … yes!
Possibly Related Articles:
- Applying The French Countryside Style to fhe kitchen
Natural materials are an important element in walls, cabinets and furniture that are used in the design of French country kitchens. Among the materials used to create a rustic look include natural ...
- Kitchen Decor
Lower cabinets are recommended. Leave a space between the cabinet and the ceiling is the most desirable. Usually wide modules are used with an approximate height of 60 cm. This achieves more op...
- Choosing Kitchen Curtains
The big problem in the kitchen is the amount of food that can be carried out and the fumes they emit within this site. Moreover, it is a room in the home like any other.
Details to consider when...
- Keys to Choosing Colors for The Kitchen
The kitchen is the area of your home, where they prepare and cook food. Often serves as a place for moments of reunion with his family. You and your children learn how to prepare special dishes and...
- Happy Chic Style
Happy Chic style is full of strong colors and high contrast. One of the best defenders Jonathan Adler's style and defines it as: "We believe your home should make you happy" "We believe minimalism ...
- Ideas for reforming kitchens
In the Spanish site Opendeco I met an incredible post of Architectural Digest with pictures showing the before (before) and after (after) the kitchens. With options for a fun look. Trends? White sp...
- Singular Kitchen
The Singular Kitchen. Luxury kitchens, photos, series, models, interesting information.
The Singular Kitchen is a German custom kitchen cabinets, designs, manufactures and includes your kitchen ...
- A kitchen countertop made from legos
Simply spectacular. This original lego kitchen seems super fun. For those who like innovation inside and enjoy meeting new designs will appreciate the outcome of this project. We invite you to lear...
- 10 Important Things to Consider Before Designing New Kitchen
Here are 10 important tips to improve the project design of your kitchen:
1. As a matter of efficiency, the work triangle (the space between the sink, refrigerator and stove) should measure 8 fe...
- 5 Tips for a Kitchen Design Project
In deciding whether or not to hire a kitchen designer, you must have a well thought out plan for any design project for cooking success. A good kitchen designer should be able to work with you to c...