Lack of harmony in the home surroundings
As the energy flows better in places free, solid and balanced, there are two types of households to be changed: U-shapes and forms in L.
- The U-shaped homes are considered negative for love, marriage and guests. The U shape usually tends to get people out of the house, forcing them to find comfort elsewhere.
- Households in the form of L, with a wing on one side, is also seen as unbalanced and incomplete.
- Another problem is the garages that protrude from the house, forming part of the L. If your home has that design, remedial action proposed by the Feng Shui to avoid the lack of work.
Problems at the entrances and hallways
- If the front door of his house hits a door opening, this arrangement means that the positive energy shock and destroy, so it is believed to cause some negative event in the near time.
- It is not surprising that dark narrow entrances and diminish the positive energy, causing a tendency toward depression and sadness.
- The narrow corridors that serve as entrances to the home can lead to people having some health difficulties.
- If you suffer personal problems lately with his family at home can watch the way folks are lined up doors in your home. Doors open an unconventional way, are considered negative aspects that can cause family problems.
- The principles of Feng Shui provide that the doors must be in harmony with the room or house to which access, in proportion with the surroundings.
- If compared with the space, the door is too small, that door will stop the flow of positive energy in the environment. This makes the prospects for success, happiness and health decline.
- If on the contrary, the door is too small, will let in too much energy in the room. You will have so much energy in the room that household members can not control it.
The lighting and energy
- In feng shui, the light represents the sun. Thus, reactivated the positive energy and energy flow rate.
- Allow between enrgía as much as possible at home, but avoid the fluorescent light. The noise they generate and the fact that they are flashing constantly interrupts the flow of energy affect the Salufer of household members.
- If a lamp burns them, it is recommended to change it immediately by an equal, never less, since this reduces the positive energy.
Finally, first impressions
- First impressions are lasting influence in Feng Shui, so that the rooms that guests and permanent members see upon entering the home will influence your lifestyle there.
- Never let the door open to the kitchen. This will lead to overeating, especially in children.
- If the front door opens into a bedroom, then probably always feel tired and I want to lie just enter the house.
If you have some of these problems, do not despair. There are many cures and fixes for this, such as windows and mirrors, which can transform your home in seconds.