If you are interested in an electric in floor heating system, you will need to decide whether you want to install heating candles or radiant floor heating mats under your floors. While both work in a similar manner – generating radiant heat from under your floors – there are some important distinctions between Nuheat mats and wire products:
1) Nuheat radiant floor heating mats are easy – and therefore often affordable – to install. With a hydronic or wire system, you may need a contractor to help install your electric flooring. However, Nuheat mats are designed to be very easy to install – even if you do not tackle DIY projects often. All you need to do is access your floor joists, unroll the Nuheat mats into place and secure. This is different than wired products, which may require you to carefully space the wires evenly under a floor. With Nuheat mats, the wires are contained and padded in the mats, where they are spaced out for optimal heat, so you don’t have to worry about placement of the wires yourself.
2) Nuheat electric floor heating comes with a comprehensible warranty. Nuheat backs its mats with a lifetime warranty. You can enjoy many years with your Nuheat in floor heating system with no hassle and no maintenance.
3) Radiant nuheat floor heat works with any home. Nuheat mats work wonderfully well with just about any type of flooring, including laminate, stone, wood, tile, and more. Plus, Nuheat radiant floor heating mats come in many sizes, so you can easily make them fit into any room of any size. If you have a uniquely shaped room with curves, you can even buy customized Nuheat mats made specifically for your home, so you can always be sure that Nuheat electric flooring will work with your home.
4) Nuheat electric floor warming systems are economical. With a Nuheat in floor heating system, you can use programmable thermostats and even set temperatures to different levels for different rooms, saving money on energy costs overall. Nuheat mats are also very energy-efficient and general, designed to save you on energy use. Plus, radiant Nuheat mats allow you to dial down your thermostat while still enjoying great warmth. Since radiant Nuheat products use radiant heat, they transfer warmth directly to you, so that you stay warmer even when your thermostat registers a lower temperature than what you are used to.
5) Nuheat mats are invisible, silent, and odorless. They are completely unnoticeable once installed. In fact, if it weren’t for the wonderful coziness they offer, you might forget that you even had in floor heating from Nuheat.